Pathway Apprenticeships - Social Services Children & Young People at SCQF Level 6
What is a Pathway Apprenticeship?
If you've recently left school, are unemployed and not receiving benefits, a Pathway Apprenticeship could help you to prepare for the world of work. You'll gain an industry-recognised qualification and accelerate your progression into future employment of further apprenticeship opportunities.
- It’s delivered by learning providers, such as colleges, in partnership with employers
- You’ll gain knowledge, skills and experience through a series of practical activities, including industry projects and work placements
- The apprenticeship lasts up to 26 weeks and can be extended up to 52 weeks if you are care experienced or disabled
- You’ll get a £100 weekly allowance
- Following successful completion, you will have gained a qualification and valuable insight and experience of the world of work
You’ll have the chance to train and get qualifications in growth sectors with strong future employment prospects including Social Services Children & Young People at SCQF Level 6
Please click this link for up to date news on Pathway Apprenticeships!
Benefits of a Pathway Apprenticeship
If you've left school and are unemployed, here's why a Pathways Apprenticeship could be a good option.
Accredited learning with an industry-recognised qualification up to SCQF Level 6, the same level of learning as a Higher
Virtual elements which can be completed online
Future-focussed to help you move to a Modern or Graduate Apprenticeship by developing the skills and experience employers need
Gain real work experience through industry projects or work placements
Tailored support shaped around your skills needs
Explore a career path in a growth industry with strong future career prospects
Develop your skills and options for the next steps in your career or learner journey