Invest in Fife
Fife Council has an integrated Planning and Economic Development team who are committed to creating a flexible business infrastructure and responsive services for new and growing businesses in Fife.
We want to ensure that Fife is the “best place to do business”.
We are dedicated to creating good working relationships with key business investors, whether they are a new business or an established company in Fife. We are here to support businesses throughout their investment journey and beyond.
Our supportive, experienced and well-connected team can:
- Provide a designated relationship manager as a single point of contact
- Support to develop major planning applications to provide greater certainty for applicants in terms of the process and timescales.
- Facilitate access to finance, grants and both local and national incentives
- Offer relocation advice and tours (virtual tours will be available soon)
- Help to find the best space for your business, be it offices, co-workspaces/Hubs, industrial and bespoke builds
- Information on new developments and planning proposals
- Access to Opportunities Fife, a bespoke service provided via the council's employability team to provide support to recruit and retain the best talent
- Transportation Liaison with public transport providers to establish new services
- Facilitate with new connections and introduce you to regional sector networks