CR Smith Hand Picked Academy
- Where: CR Smith Head Office, Gardeners Street, Dunfermline, KY12 0RN
- When: 14 November 2016 at 09:30 - 18 November 2016 at 17:00
It will take place at CR Smith Head Office, Gardeners Street, Dunfermline, KY12 0RN and will start at 9.30am. This is a week-long, full time course starting each day thereafter at 9am and one day beginning at 8am; we aim to finish at 5pm/ 5.30pm each day.
We challenge the “ideals” of work and leave them with a lasting impression of what occupations they could consider moving forward. The topics covered throughout the week include:
- Teamwork & effective communication and problem solving skills
- Impacts of behaviour and attitudes on business
- Social etiquette in the workplace
- Marketing & selling yourself to an employer
- One-day relevant work experience
- Interview with senior staff at CR Smith
The course is open to 16-24yr olds who are currently unemployed and actively seeking work (hand picked criteria). On completion they will be registered (if not already) for a hand picked job opportunity and receive ongoing support from us to apply for and secure work. We can cover travel expenses for those who need it and lunch will be provided each day.
Places are limited and those interested need to complete an application form, either using the one attached or completing on the website. Please note the form attached is an editable PDF, the candidates must click the ‘signature’ section at the bottom before it will allow them to complete it.