- When: 25 February 2021 at 13:45 - 02 March 2021 at 17:00
Scottish Apprenticeship Week is a time to demonstrate the
value apprenticeships can bring to Scotland’s individuals,
employers and the economy. #ScotAppWeek21 #
BusinessBackingTalent Find out more and get involved at
About this Event
Developing the Young Workforce are working in partnership with Skills Development Scotland to host a national online event for employers on Tuesday 2 March 11.00-12.00.
This event will provide employers of all sizes with the latest information about apprenticeships, current funding support and practical advice on how to take on an apprentice - whether a new recruit or upskilling an existing employee.
Apprentice employers will share their experiences of recruiting and supporting apprentices and the range of ways apprenticeships add value to their companies.
· Find out about the range of Foundation, Modern and Graduate Apprenticeships
· Discover what support is available to employers to take on an apprentice, including current funding incentives
· Understand how apprenticeships can improve your productivity and help you win new business
· Hear about the significant contribution apprentices are making to businesses
The panel will consist of Apprentice employers who will speak at the event and will share their experiences of recruiting and supporting apprentices and the range of ways apprenticeships add value to their company. There will also be two apprentices sitting on the panel.