Release Date: 28/12/2020 10:46
Pathway Apprenticeships Social Services Children & Young People
A Pathway Apprenticeship could help you to prepare for the world of work. You'll gain an industry-recognised qualification and accelerate your progression into future employment of further apprenticeship opportunities.
- You’ll gain knowledge, skills and experience through a series of practical activities, including online virtual placements while gaining a qualification in Social Services Children & Young People at SCQF Level 6.
- The apprenticeship lasts up to 26 weeks and can be extended up to 52 weeks if you are care experienced or disabled
- You’ll get a £100 weekly allowance
- Following successful completion, you will have gained a qualification and valuable insight and experience of the world of work
Benefits of a Pathway Apprenticeship
- Accredited learning with an industry-recognised qualification up to SCQF Level 6, the same level of learning as a Higher
- Virtual elements which can be completed online
- Future-focussed to help you move to a Modern or Graduate Apprenticeship by developing the skills and experience employers need
- Gain real work experience through industry projects or work placements
- Tailored support shaped around your skills needs
- Explore a career path in a growth industry with strong future career prospects
- Develop your skills and options for the next steps in your career or learner journey
A person is eligible for the Pathway Apprenticeship programme if:
- They are aged 18 or under, and have reached their statutory school leaving date
- The SCQF Level is the most appropriate level for the person to ensure they have an optimum opportunity of successful achievement
- They are able to participate fully in the Pathway Apprenticeship training and attend as required by the Pathway Apprenticeship provider
- They are progressing from successful completion of an Employability Fund Programme.
- They are participating in a Kickstart programme (16-24 age group) as an employed status participant of Pathway Apprenticeships (note training allowance does not apply to such a participant).
For further information please contact:
07904 303 931
03451 555 555 ext. 456769