Fife Council’s Economic Development team works closely with Fife Council Planning Services and are committed to providing a flexible approach to your needs – whether you have a new investment project, or you are planning to grow your indigenous business in Fife.
Our team ethos, and what drives our services to you, is our commitment to making “Fife the best place to do business.” We are dedicated to developing a team approach to every enquiry that comes into us, no matter what size or scope of your proposition. We are dedicated to creating good working relationships with key business investors, whether they are a new business or an established company in Fife.
Our supportive, experienced, and well-connected team can:
- provide a designated case officer as a single point of contact.
- extend support to develop major planning applications, offering greater certainty for applicants in terms of the process and timescales.
- facilitate access to finance, grants and both local and national incentives.
- offer relocation advice and tours. Virtual tours are also available.
- help find the best space for your business…be it offices, co-workspaces/hubs, industrial and bespoke builds.
- assist with information about new developments and planning proposals.
- provide access to the Opportunities Fife Partnership who can support local businesses in accessing the local employability initiatives.
- liaise with public transport providers to establish new infrastructure where appropriate.
- facilitate new business connections and introduce you to sector networks.
- Welcome to our Kingdom video link: Why Fife - YouTube
If you need any further information please just get in touch.